Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Question for Reflection& Writing "The Lonely, Good Company of Books".

Im not really big on reading, I dont like to read in my spare time. The only time I read is when its manditory. I have an imagination when It comes to reading. I just cant sit still for a long time without zoning out. My parents are similar to Rodriguez's parents in the essay. They didnt make me read, nor did the read a lot themselves besides what came in the mail or the newspaper. I think if my parents would of made me read when I was younger, I would be more enthused about reading books. Like Rodriguez, I too did not like to read in school. Over time, Rodriguez over came his hatered for book and became in love with reading. On the other hand, I never became a lover of books, and I dont think I ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment