Sunday, September 26, 2010

Respond to your blog subjects that you are interested in interviewing and writing about for Task two.

The person I'm going to be interviewing is my Aunt Stephanie. I think she is very interesting because she's the only one in my family that values an education, and wanted to successful. Some questions i might ask are: What kept her motivated to stay in school? What were some of the road blocks that were in her way of earning an education? What did her family think of her being the only one wanting to learn? Problems that i may run into for this Task Two assignment is being able to put my paper all together and creating a thesis statement. A question I have for Task two is how would I start my introduction?

1 comment:

  1. Hi De'Angelo,

    I am interesting in learning about your aunt's experiences. We need to identify a focus. Are you most interested in learning about her reactions to education because she is the only one in your family to achieve a degree and/or graduate from HS? If so, let's begin here. If you decide go this route, I would encourage you to tell us about this in your paper, at the beginning.

    As for your introduction, what you will want to do first is set the tone for your paper. We need to be introduced to your subject. Tell us about your aunt and her relationship to you. Who is she? Why is she important?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete