Monday, September 27, 2010

Self-Evaluation


Self-Evaluation
What is the thesis for your paper?
Because of basketball, i was able to succeed in my classes, be apart of a team, and make it to college.
List the main points you make in your paper.
I guess the main point(s) of my paper would be wanting to change the way i acted in school, after not getting a chance to finish a basketball season 
What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
Not to use the word "thing" or "stuff"
What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
The most helpful infromation I think was being able how to delete run-on sentences
How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?
 Before I wrote my first draft I made an outline. I did a total 3 drafts. I wrote 1 a week.
What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?
In some parts of my paper i could explain more in detail, and some other parts, I could explain less.
I dont think I did good on grammer, I also think that a few of my Topic sentences are too long.
What are most pleased with about this paper?
Its my first paper, but i thought I could have done a lot better on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment