Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Questions for Reflection and Writing "Where College Fails Us"

Some things I experienced in college are staying in a dorm, having to wake up early and walk to class, I also experienced play flag football. I am in college because I want to become an important person in the future, and be a roll model for my families up coming generation. College is worth it, if you're putting in enough efford to pass your classes then college is going to go well. College is alot to pay for, but my saying is,"
Spend money to make it". Meaning if you take care of business in college, then you can become anything you set your mind to.

1 comment:

  1. Hi De'Angelo,

    I'm happy that you have discussed your personal narration, but how does your personal experiences either are similar or different than Caroline Bird and what she explains in "Where College Fails Us?" You write,

    "I am in college because I want to become an important person in the future, and be a roll model for my families up coming generation. College is worth it, if you're putting in enough efford to pass your classes then college is going to go well."

    Let's examine this closer. What reasons does Bird offer for why HS students go onto college? How are you different?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete