Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A writer's respons"Becoming Educated"

Education means a lot to me, for without it, I wouldn't have a good paying job in the future. I value an education because I want to be better than everyone one else in my family who didnt go to college. I want to be the first to be the one to graduate college, so my family can look up to me. I think sometimes if I graduate college, then that will inspire the next coming up generation go to college, and do something with their lives. Without an education you can't make it far in life. Thats why I plan to keep myself educated.

1 comment:

  1. Hi De'Angelo,

    It is interesting that you mention you want to do better than what your relatives are doing now. Why is that? How does your experience either relate or differ from Jordan's?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete