Monday, October 18, 2010

self-evaluation of Task Two

What is the thesis for your paper?
Growing up, kids commit plenty of mistakes in high school, some regrett them, and other wouldnt change what happen for the world

List the main points you make in your paper.
My aunt dropping out of school because of her having a kid in highschool.

What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
To proof read my own paper when I get done with the first draft

What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
Not to just answer the questions when we write our paper

 How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?
I contructed 2drafts in 3days. I wrote out a outline about my aunts educational background 

What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?
Do a good job on the conclusion. 

What are most pleased with about this paper?
The beggining of my paper, and how I was descriptive. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi De'Angelo,

    Overall, you did write a good draft because of the detail you use; however, you know what you need to do before you turn in the final draft. :) Proofread! I know it is an easy thing not to do, but you and I have sat down to discuss this. You just need to do it, plain and simple :) You are a good writer, but we need to "clean house" so to speak.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete